True Variable-Capacity Scroll Compressor— adjusts cooling output in small increments based on demand, preserving quiet operation, energy efficiency and comfort
iComfort Wi-Fi®–enabled technology—a Lennox iComfort® thermostat with Climate IQ® technology allows for optimal humidity control for dry, humid and moderate regions
High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels as low as 65 dB—much quieter than a standard air conditioner
- Precision-Balanced Direct-Drive Fan delivers quiet operation
- True Variable-Capacity Scroll Compressor can adjust cooling output in small increments based on demand, preserving quiet operation, energy efficiency and comfort
- iComfort Wi-Fi®–enabled technology—a Lennox iComfort® thermostat with Climate IQ® technology allows for optimal humidity control for dry, humid and moderate regions
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2016. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2016 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Ratings of up to 20.00 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™Cabinet— Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ Louver Design allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides, so the unit can be serviced in minimal time
- Drainage Holes prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- 10-year limited warranty on compressor
- 5-year limited warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
Product Brochures And Manuals
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 20.00 SEER air conditioner vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 12.29 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending August 2014). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.