Built On Serving
Marlin James takes your comfort seriously. Since day one, our top priority has been to exceed all expectations and leave no stone unturned.
Family Owned & Operated for Three Generations
We are family owned and operated. With the dream of two individuals, Marlin James opened its doors on January 21, 1994. James “Red” Griffin and Marlin “Scott” Clark Sr., with five decades of experience combined, founded Marlin James, Inc on an incredible combination of loyalty, integrity, and just plain pride that lives on to this day. After Red’s retirement in 2006, his daughter, Glenda Clark, took over his control of the company. In 2016, Marlin Clark Jr joined making it a 3rd generation company.
We strive to provide the absolute best experience to everyone we meet. We take pride in keeping our families comfortable year-round. Recognized for our leading craftsmanship and service etiquette, Marlin James Inc. has the skilled workforce and factory-certified training to maintain your commercial or residential equipment in optimal working order. Our mission statement is taken very seriously by all employees. It is visible in the office, on their uniforms, and in their vehicle.
The word “Serve” means we serve all we come in contact with as we would serve God, with a servants heart. In 2019, we celebrated 25 years in business, which is a testament to our mission statement.
What Makes Us Unique:
Employees perform all of our work. We never use subcontractors.
We do not pay our employees based on commissions, nor do they have quotas to meet. Thus, there is no personal gain in “selling” a customer something they do not need or want. We warranty our work on service calls for one year(with the exemption of clogged drain lines)
- We are Lennox Premier Dealer and have been since 1994
- We can service all makes and models
- All work that requires it is permitted and inspected by local municipalities
- We provide financing (currently through Wells Fargo)
- We support local charities and youth sports
- Owners are heavily involved in the company
- We have implemented WWRD, What Would Red Do?. “WWRD” is a program which allows any employee to make decisions and state “WWRD” and not ever be questioned by management. This program ensures quality work total customer satisfaction.